Monday, February 12, 2007

Stubborn Scarf


Sometimes being stubborn is a good thing.

After nearly two weeks working on a terrible deadline with a nearly unbearable toothache and an ever-present corresponding throbbing headache I said to hell with cleaning my apartment and packing for a business trip to San Francisco.

Instead, I decided to make a scarf and justified the time spent because I needed something to keep me warm when I was in the Bay Area. Good thing too because it was rainy and cold-ish the entire time.

Pattern: Amy Butler’s free cozy scarf pattern
Design Notes:
I shortened the scarf from 90” to 59” because the only thing that should be 90” long is a feather boa. The material is “fuzzy fleece” from Jo Ann’s Fabrics at approximately $9 a yard.

My scarf is both cozy and warm.

If I ever get around to it I’ll trim the ends with some beadwork or ribbon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home